- Registration for Blood Day 2017 is now live. Click this …+
- The Blood Management Day Planning Committee would like your suggestions …+
- Transfusion Reaction Algorithm Version 2 (2016 11 02) replaces all …+
Consult Blood Management Service –
Blood Day 2017 – Join us on November 1st, 2017 for this full day event. Attendance and participation are free. Attend for full or half day and if you register by midnight October 2nd, 2017, your name will be entered for a chance to win the Pre-Registration Prize Pack. Click here to Register Click here for a Save the Date image
*New* Transfusion Reaction Algorithm –
- *Effective December 12, 2016*
- Click image to view or print.
- Click Here for the Transfusion Reaction Learning Resources Package & sample Transfusion Reaction Kit contents.
Manitoba Transfusion Best Practice Resource Manual (Version 2017) *Coming Soon* –
- To review the new Guidelines click the image on the left. Click here for more Transfusion Related Resources.
Click the below links for helpful hints for exploring Best Blood Manitoba –
- Changing Your Web Browser – Overall functionality of BBM is improved when using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome Web Browsers. Additionally, clicking ‘Refresh’ often effectively re-loads the page without errors.
- Slow page loads or Error Messages – Often resolved by clicking ‘Refresh’.
- Completing the BMS Consult Form– Simple steps to utilize the ‘Fill-able’ feature and/or to save to your hard drive.
Take 5 Minutes to watch & learn –
Certificate of Attendance –
- Click here to complete & obtain your Certificate of Attendance for previously attended BMR sessions and/or Blood Management Day 2016
- Best Blood Manitoba is an initiative of the Manitoba Provincial Transfusion Practice Advisory Committee to provide accessible and current information on blood for patients and healthcare providers.