- Transfusion Reaction Algorithm Version 2 (2016 11 02) replaces all …+
- Click here to be re-directed to the BMR Attendance Record …+
- Were you unable to attend this year’s Blood Management Day? …+
Consult Blood Management Service –
*New* Transfusion Reaction Algorithm –
- *Effective December 12, 2016*
- Click image to view or print.
- Click Here for the Transfusion Reaction Learning Resources Package & sample Transfusion Reaction Kit contents.
Manitoba Transfusion Best Practice Resource Manual (Version 2017) *Coming Soon* –
- To review the new Guidelines click the image on the left. Click here for more Transfusion Related Resources.
Click the below links for helpful hints for exploring Best Blood Manitoba –
- Changing Your Web Browser – Overall functionality of BBM is improved when using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome Web Browsers. Additionally, clicking ‘Refresh’ often effectively re-loads the page without errors.
- Slow page loads or Error Messages – Often resolved by clicking ‘Refresh’.
- Completing the BMS Consult Form– Simple steps to utilize the ‘Fill-able’ feature and/or to save to your hard drive.
Take 5 Minutes to watch & learn –
Certificate of Attendance –
- Click here to complete & obtain your Certificate of Attendance for previously attended BMR sessions and/or Blood Management Day 2016
- Best Blood Manitoba is an initiative of the Manitoba Provincial Transfusion Practice Advisory Committee to provide accessible and current information on blood for patients and healthcare providers.